School uniforms can be purchased directly from Hip Pocket, 13 James Street, Mount Gambier. Wearing school uniform is compulsory.
School bucket hats are available in varying sizes from the Front Office.
Uniform price list
Polo shirts and jumpers are available for purchase at Hip Pocket, James Street, Mount Gambier.
School uniform consists of:
- POLO SHIRT: Green and gold poloshirt
- JUMPER: Bottle green and gold jumper
- PANTS: Plain black or green pants – NO LOGO, WRITING OR EMBLEM. Black or green leggings, to be worn under skirts or dresses NOT TO BE WORN ON THEIR OWN
- DRESS: Green and white checked dress
- SKIRT: Black or bottle green skirt MUST BE MID THIGH OR LONGER
- SHORTS: Plain bottle green or black NO LOGO, WRITING OR EMBLEM. MUST BE MID THIGH OR LONGER
- FOOTWEAR: School shoes-brown, black or navy, sandshoes, sneakers, sandals NO THONGS OR SLIP ONS Students need to wear footwear that is safe, comfortable and appropriate for running in and to their life at school.
- HATS: Bucket hats are required to be worn in Terms 1 and 4. Baseball caps are not part of the dress code and should remain at home.
$9.00 for bucket hat